To ensure compliance with AML/KYC Policy and requirements of TRUSTDEAL LTD, the Service may request documents for verification, if the User exceeds the limits set on transaction amounts. Provision of documents in advance will help eliminate delays in the future, when conducting transactions.
Limits, deadlines and the procedure for submitting the documents necessary for verification
1. If the one-time, daily, weekly, or monthly amount of exchange transactions is equal to or exceeds $1,500 (1,500EUR), the User shall send the identity document. The document is submitted once, before its expiration.
2. If the one-time, daily, weekly, or monthly amount of exchange transactions is equal to or exceeds $5,000 (5,000EUR), the User shall submit the document confirming the residential address. This document can be accepted only if it was issued not more than 3 (three) months ago.
3. If the total amount of exchange transactions is equal to or exceeds $20,000 (20,000EUR), but is not more than $30,000 (30,000EUR), the User shall provide a photo (selfie) with the ID document against the background of a sheet with the date and login to the Service website.
4. If the total amount of exchange transactions exceeds $30,000 (30,000EUR), the User shall submit documents confirming sources of income.
5. Documents can be uploaded to the personal account or sent to [email protected]
Photocopies and/or scans of documents must have high resolution, be clear and readable.
Two (2) individal documents are required to verify the identity and address.
Documents are verified strictly during the hours of the Service. The Service is entitled to request additional documents, if during verification it turns out that the documents provided are not enough. Documents can also be sent to [email protected]